1. I will put you into small groups of 3-4 people.
2. You will decide on a short 2-3 min video to make. You should pick a genre and then come up with a storyline. Something fast paced usually works best.
3. You can do as much pre-production as you would like. This includes script writing, storyboarding, and making and using costumes etc. The video MUST have one 12-shot sequence.
4. You will shoot and edit your video next Monday/Tuesday during class. Basically you have 90 min to shoot and edit your WHOLE video. Dont' forget a title, credits, music, and sound effects. Videos must be exported on the same day.
5. We will watch the videos the last day of class.
Videos will be graded based on entertainment value, editing skill, use of music, and camera work etc. No jump cuts allowed of course!