- 3:00-5:00 in length
- You can use one song or a mash up of different songs
- Download footage from the Vidstore Server
- Organize your folders by class name on your computer
- Import all folders in Adobe Premiere
- Drag one clip down into the timeline and select "Match Sequence Setting To Clip Settings"
- Crop the sides of the D4 and D5 backdrop clips (you can do this all at the same time if you need to)
- Select In and Out points BEFORE dragging clips to the timeline in Premiere
- (this will save you hours of rendering time)
- You must show all classes, teams, groups, and students
- Edit Classroom Dance Sequences with Long Shots followed by Medium Shots and Close-ups (LS, MS, CU, LS, CU)
- Edit to the beat of the music
- Edit for a high energy video
- Create special quick edits with the black and white backdrop footage
- Create at least one special effects sequence using reverse, speed adjustments, or multiple clips on the timeline
Note: All students are REQUIRED to edit for three extra hours over the next two and a half weeks. You will sign in and out on a sheet near my desk.
You can edit during TAP, Lunch, or after school.