1. Grab a blank DVD from my desk, place it in your computer, and drag your work into the DVD. Right-Click burn. This will back up your work. You may need two discs, you can also use Dropbox.
2. Submit videos for the Shoreline Film Festival. If you think you have a video that should be played on our Film Festival on May 23rd please drop it into the Vidstore Server with Your Name_Project Name_Film Festival as the name. You may submit more than one video.
3. Work with your group to finish the project. Color correct, add titles, credits, and fade in/out.
4. Export projects. File>Export>Quicktime Conversion>Apple TV
5. Drop files into the Vidstore server Period 3.
We will watch videos at the beginning of the period on Wednesday.
Don't forget to back up your projects to disc!
Friday, January 04, 2013
SCNN COMMERCIAL ASSIGNMENT
You will write a detailed commercial treatment and send it to the coach or advisor of your club/activity/sport etc. You will ask for their permission to make a commercial and also for suggestions. You will also send me a copy (CC) of this email.
List of advisors:
School event Calendar
Treatment questions you must answer in COMPLETE sentences.
- What group have you selected as your subject?
- Why did you select this group and why do you think you can make an interesting commercial for this group?
- What is your original concept? How are you going to SELL your subject?
- What will your tag line be? It needs to be something catchy and memorable.
- What kind of music will you use in the background?
- Please email the advisor or coach of your commercial subject. Schedule a time to shoot with this person. Include me on this email.
Posted by Trent at 9:55 AM