Short Video Outline
1. What is your video title?
2. Who are your characters? Please list character descriptions such as age, sex, clothing, attitude, and personality. Please include as many details as possible.
3. What students (or other actors) will play these characters?
4. What is the story? How are we introduced to the characters? What is the main conflict? How is the conflict resolved? (This description section should be five to six sentences long).
5. Where does the story occur? What are the specific locations where you will shoot? Will you need to shoot after school or on weekends?
6. What sound effects will you use? You will need to add sound effects throughout your video. Try to list 10-15 sound effects if possible.
7. What music will you use?
Next step: Write the script