Group 10-shot Sequence: A sequence is a series of shots connected together as part of a whole scene.
· 10 different shots
· Insert Shot
· Reaction Shot (cutaway)
Shoot a master shot of the whole sequence beginning to end
· Shoot every shot three different times from three different angles
· Raw Footage will be graded
· Edited video should include title, music, sound effects, and credits
No jump cuts
No continuity errors
Editing Requirements in Final Cut:
Fade in and fade out.
Title over black at the beginning.
Credits over black.
Fade In/Out Audio
Import your footage to Final Cut Pro with these simple steps:
- Turn on camera
- Put tape in camera
- Put camera into VCR mode
- Rewind Tape
- Cue it to Correct Spot
- Plug In Firewire to camera and computer
- Open Final Cut
- Go to File>Log and Capture
- Hit Play on Camera
- Hit Capture Now on Final Cut
- Press esc to get out of Log and Capture
- Your clips will show up in the upper left hand corner of the screen in the clip bin.
- Save Final Cut Project
- Disconnect firewire and camera
- Quit Final Cut
- Restart Final Cut