1. Did the editor avoid jump cuts and continuity errors? If not, where are the issues?
2. Do you think the pacing is too slow, just right, or too fast? If you thought it was slow, what specifically needs cutting down?
3. Is there overlapping dialogue edited throughout the video?
4. How is the camera composition? Is it too shaky at times? Is the frame filled? What shots should be edited or taken out?
5. Are titles and credits in the video?
6. Does the video fade in and fade out?
7. Is this story interesting and entertaining?
8. Is there sound effects and music throughout the video? Is there score that fits the mood of the video? If not, where is audio needed?