Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am an uncle


Hi everyone. I am missing class to spend time with my new nephew Dane, who is perhaps the cutest baby of all time.

Please do the following in class today:

Delete extra files from your computer as described below.
Start your creative title sequence for your doc.
When you are done with the title sequence, please put the clips in order and start working on your narration. You can use the back room next to John Wayne to record your narration on tape. Import your narration and then separate the audio from the video in Final Cut by selecting MODIFY>Link.

When I get back next class period I will check on your progress. We will also continue with Riding Giants in Video 1.

Please email me with any questions.

Students to assist with Final Cut:
Period 2-Danny Nguyen
Period 3-Daniel Howes
Period 6-Marek seems to know it the best so far...nice work.

No comments: