Peer Editing Observations:
1. Did the editor avoid jump cuts and continuity errors?
2. Do you think the pacing is too slow, just right, or too fast? If you thought it was slow, what specifically needs cutting down?
3. How is the camera composition? Is it too shaky at times? Is the frame filled?
4. Are titles and credits in the video?
5. Does the video fade in and fade out?
6. Is this story interesting and entertaining? Can any quick re-shoots help it out?
7. Is there a six-shot sequence?
Turn in responses at the end of the period.