- For your last video you will make a 2-3 minute movie with groups. The movie must have a plot, an eight-shot action sequence, music, 3d Text title, fades in/out, and brief credits.
- The movie can be about anything you want as long as it's school appropriate.
- You can do anything you want in preproduction including storyboarding, script writing, rehearsal, blocking, and anything else to help you prepare.
- On Monday you will have 50 minutes to shoot your entire video. You must shoot your video in this time. On Tuesday/Wednesday you will have 80 minutes to edit and export your video. Your group will edit together on one computer.
- We will watch these videos in class the last day of the semester.
- Traditionally the groups that do the most preproduction do the best on these videos.
Period 4 Groups
1.Alex, Tucker, Crischill, David
2.Brandon,Crystal, Brian, Cole
3.Tyler, Sarah, Garrett
4.Lydia, Andy, Alstein
5.Anna, DJ, Tavis
Period 3 Groups
1.Gabe, Cristian, Michael, Lauren
2. Chris B., Courtney, Robby, Brian
3.Liz, Chris W., Colin, Josh
4. Anson, Mark, Robin, Ed
5. Lacey, Will, Fionn, Joe