Please answer the following questions using Text Edit.
Send the answers to me and put them in my classes period 4 folder on the STAFF server. Please use complete sentences.
See below for further instructions.
1. What genre or type of video are you going to make? Why?
2. Who are you working with?
3. Please describe your project in four to five sentences. What is the storyline from beginning to end? What is the source of conflict? How will you resolve the conflict? Who are the main characters etc?
4. Who will act in your project? Anyone from outside of class?
5. What type of music will you create in Garageband? Everyone is required to make a portion of their music in Garageband.
6. How will you make sure that this project is better than anything else you have done in Video Production? What two or three things are you going to focus on to make sure you improve?
Class shooting days are Thursday April 8th and Monday April 12.
You may check out cameras over the weekend if necessary.
Raw Footage is due Wednesday April 14th.