Please answer the questions via text edit and turn the responses into the STAFF server. Fix any problems with your video BEFORE the end of class.
1. Did the editor avoid jump cuts and continuity errors?
2. Do you think the pacing is too slow, just right, or too fast? If you thought it was slow, what specifically needs cutting down?
3. How is the camera composition? Is it too shaky at times? Is the frame filled?
4. Is there a slogan in the video made in Title 3D or Live Type?
5. Does the video fade in and fade out?
6. Is it clear what the director wants the audience to do?
8. Does the video fade out right around 30 seconds (or 45 if allowed)?
9. Is the video edited to the music (i.e. to the beat)?