2. Do not rely on your friends. Your friends are not receiving a grade and therefore are not as motivated as you are.
3. Do not wait until the last minute to shoot. Procrastination will hurt you in this class.
4. Shoot multiple takes of your shots from different angles so you have more to work with when you edit. It is highly recommend to shoot a wide "master shot" of the whole scene and then shoot close-ups after.
5. Make every shot count. Do not shoot random footage.
6. Most importantly, attend class every day. A majority of the work in this class is done during class time.