Three-Minute Movie Assessment
Each student answers all of these questions in complete and detailed sentences.
- · Please list your group members.
- · Please grade your final project from a group perspective. Consider composition, editing, music, sound effects, titles, and entertainment value. What does your group deserve?
- · Please grade your own individual effort on this project. What do you deserve and why? What could you have done differently to help your group?
- · Please let me know if there were any issues with your group. Were there students who didn’t did their fair share? Were there students who did extra work?
- · Team work is an essential part of Video Production. Sometimes you cannot pick your team.What could Mr. Mitchell do to help make group work more productive in the future?