Peer Editing Observations:
1. Did the editor avoid jump cuts and continuity errors?
2. Do you think the pacing is too slow, just right, or too fast? If you thought it was slow, what specifically needs cutting down?
3. How is the camera composition? Is it too shaky at times? Is the frame filled?
4. Are titles and credits in the video?
5. Does the video fade in and fade out?
6. Is this story interesting and entertaining?
7. Is there music? Are there sound effects for everything that should have sound?
8. Is the video at least three minutes long?
Exported sequence is due end of period October 15.