This movie can be between three and six minutes long from beginning to end. You can make a scary movie, a comedy, a thriller, or an action movie. Or if it's really good maybe it will contain elements of all of these.
You can work with one other person on this project, but I would prefer as many individual projects as possible.
Each person will edit their own video.
I want each of you to focus on the lighting in this video. Use lighting for a purpose.
Also, get creative with your shots. Combine shots. Make sure each shot is framed with an interesting compostion.
Basically these videos should be "arty
1. Please describe your story in four to five detailed sentences. Include character descriptions and motivation. What is the conflict? What will get resolved?
2. Who are you working with, if anyone?
3. What is the tone of your movie? What type of Genre are you attempting?
4. What will make this interesting to your classmates? Why will I want to watch the video?
5. What types of shots will you shoot that you haven't done before? How will you improve on this video compared to other projects?
6. What kind of sound effects can you use to enhance your silent movie?
Please put this treatment in the Period 4 folder on the server. You can use your laptop to type or Abiword on the main computers.