You will make a three-four minute movie. Pick a genre like thriller, comedy, horror, or comedy.
You can work with one other person on this project, but I would prefer as many individual projects as possible.
Each person will edit their own video.
I want each of you to focus on the lighting in this video. Use lighting for a purpose.
Also, get creative with your shots. Combine shots. Make sure each shot is framed with an interesting composition.
Basically these videos should be as"arty".
1. Please describe your story in four to five detailed sentences. Include character descriptions and motivation. What is the conflict? What will get resolved?
2. Who are you working with, if anyone?
3. What is the tone of your movie? What type of Genre are you attempting?
4. What will make this interesting to your classmates? Why will I want to watch the video?
5. What types of shots will you shoot that you haven't done before? How will you improve on this video compared to the music video?
Put your treatments in the correct class folder and make sure you use the naming convention.