1. Did the editor avoid jump cuts and continuity errors? If not, where are the mistakes?
2. Do you think the pacing is too slow, just right, or too fast? If you thought it was slow, what specifically needs cutting down?
3. How is the camera composition? Is it too shaky at times? Is the frame filled?
4. Is there a music video title, song title, and director's name (like on MTV)
5. Does the video fade in and fade out?
6. Is the video interesting? Are you entertained? Why or why not?
7. What would you do to improve the video?
8. Is the video edited to the music (i.e. to the beat)?
Please partner up with someone (outside of your music video group) and answer the questions above in COMPLETE sentences using Text Edit.
When you are finished, conference with your partner and discuss your views.
Please turn in your assignment into the STAFF server, Period 4. Please use the naming convention make sure both your name and your partner's name is on the document.